Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ghetto Fabulous

I just went to the public ladies’ room on the second floor in my office building and there she was: the walking definition of “ghetto fabulous.” She was wearing a Winter-white suit. Skin tight, of course. With a split up to the yang. A leopard-print bustier and leopard-print stilettos. Fake eyelashes. Hair slicked back into a phony tail.

I briefly wondered what kind of woman wakes up and says, “I think I’ll wear my leopard-print bustier to work today.” We are business casual, but I think “business” is the operative word. Unless it’s some other business that we’re talking about.

She seemed nice. Spoke with a slight Southern accent. But still, leopard-print …

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L. Boogs:

Ha! Ha! A women who has alot of confidence obviously and has no fear!